Flat rate shipping in Canada and USA*
* Before taxes. Regular parcel service with Canada post. Shipping charges will be added for heavy products such as heavy bags and medicine balls. You will be notified before shipping. You must confirm any revisions to your order's total. Rival Boxing Gear reserves the right to end or change shipping fees at any time.
For international shipping online, please be sure to include a phone number and email address. All international orders are subject to customs, duties and taxes imposed by the country of delivery.
The International Shipping Process:
- Once the order is submitted it is placed on hold for further review.
- The purchaser will be contacted via email with the shipping charge and to confirm the recipient is aware that there will be customs and duties due on delivery. This is a charge imposed by your country and this charge is not included in the total price provided by Rival Boxing.
- Your approval is mandatory for the order to be processed and shipped.
- For the protection of the card holder, additional information may be requested for the order to be processed and shipped. You will be contacted via e-mail if additional information is required.
General Shipping Times
When you receive your order depends on the availability of the product(s) and where the product is being shipped. Please note that packages are not shipped on Saturdays or Sundays.
** For orders with different billing and shipping addresses, you will be contacted by our Customer Service department to confirm the order. This may delay the shipping of your product.
Shipping Cost Estimates
Shipping charges will be added for heavy products such as heavy bags and medicine balls. Rival Boxing Gear reserves the right to end or change shipping fees at any time.
** For all heavy bag orders, the shipping charge quoted is only an estimate. Due to the actual dimensions and/or weight of your order, the final shipping charge may change. You will be notified before shipping. You must confirm any revisions to your order's total.
Delivery of your order is subject to the availability of our inventory. We may split your order into more than one shipment, depending on the estimated time of arrival of each product. It is possible for your order to be delayed due to products arriving in our warehouse on different dates. If you place orders of this kind, you will not be charged for the extra delivery, although you may notice that your shipping charges are split over the various invoices. If you need to receive one of your products sooner, we recommend that you place it in a separate order to avoid extra delay. Please allow us one additional business day to process your order. Rest assured that we will not charge your credit card until we have shipped your product.
Couriers usually deliver between 8am and 5pm local time. If you are not home when we deliver your package, we will leave you a delivery notification card. Please see delivery notification information for additional details and pick up location.
For your own security, please bring proper photo identification with you when you pick up your order.
For your convenience, we deliver anywhere in Canada and USA. To make sure that orders being sent to PO boxes and rural route addresses get to their proper destination, please include a physical street address, highway number and/or 911 number with your order.
Methods of Delivery
To give you the best possible service, we use a variety of couriers depending on which best suits your needs. We will tell you which courier company is handling your delivery when we send you your shipping confirmation email.
Please note that when the delivery team brings a package to your home, they need a signature in order to finalize the delivery. This means that the package must be accepted and signed for by someone at your delivery address. If you are unavailable when the courier makes a delivery, you will get a notice telling you the address of the distribution centre where you can pick up your package.
For your own security, please bring proper photo identification with you when you pick up your package.
Due to Canada Post weight restrictions, any item that is greater than 30kg/66lb will be delivered via other courier.